Here’s some good news for EMT’s studying for the National Registry exam. The development team at The EMT Advantage has partnered with the phone app design folks over at Code3Apps and put together a phone app that will let you simulate the NREMT Basic exam right on your cell phone.
Using the same authors that write the actual questions for the Registry exam, the NREMT Simulator allows students to simulate what it looks and feels like to take the National Registry exam. The simulator is different from other Registry study tools in a bunch of ways that EMT’s preparing for the exam will find insanely useful.
The phone app includes:
- Questions pre-calibratd to National Registry passing difficulty
- Subject matter that spans the entire National Standard Curriculum
- Questions developed by the same individuals who write the Registry exam questions
- Pass / Fail estimations in each of the six Registry subject categories
- Detailed post-test feedback on user results with question break-down
You can pick up the NREMT Simulator for your Android smart phone in the Android marketplace right here. You can also find it on your droid by searching the marketplace for NREMT Simulator.
Iphone users can get it at the iphone store right here, Or search for NREMT Simulator in the iphone store.
There is also a version available for the Kindle Fire. You can download any version of the app for $4.99.
Do you want to know if you’re ready to pass the National Registry exam? When you think you’re ready to tear it up, download the app and find out for sure.